Friday, February 22, 2008

Life in the fast lane

Is anyone's life not in the fast lane these days? Ours flies by and we have no idea how many days have passed by the time we come up for air. We had a nice Valentine. Nothing crazy, but nice time off together. Then, Adam went camping with some pals at Calhoun Falls. His agenda: throwing some football and eating as many little Debbie's as he could consume outside of his wife's presence. I went to see my family in Columbia and tried the famous Hudson's Smokehouse with my parents and Mona. It was good eating. Then I went to my sister, Suzy's for her birthday. That was a nice relaxing visit also and the girls had great times with their cousins.

Now we are back in the cottage and having a good time. Our girls are looking forward to seeing a movie out this weekend and eating some of Mrs. Leah's famous frozen (and then heated) pizza. Seriously, it's just a good cheap pizza, but we'll love it! One week from tomorrow is my big 10k so I'll try not to eat too much :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my favorite dcf family!!!!! so great to hear from you- in fact i've been kicking myself for having not kept in contact better. i hope all is well in clinnun. i'm sure the girls have absolutely sprouted since i last saw them.

p.s. i've been at your house a few times recently...i am lucky to be spending some time with one of your tennants... :)