Saturday, January 29, 2011

Spring is in the air...

...okay, not really :) But it was an amazing day!! I think it was in the low sixties and the sun was blazing. It was too beautiful not to get out a little and I was so glad I did. A friend and I walked all over our sweet little town and I saw parts of it I had never seen before. There was one house that looked like it was plucked right out of historic Savannah, Georgia! Gorgeous!! I just love all that our little town has to offer. Sadly, in the middle of this horrible economic time, the market is ripe and I couldn't help but wonder if we should buy a little house or two. I say that like we have all the money in the world and of course we don't... but who knows what the Lord has for our future!!

2 comments:

bestgalphotography said...

yay- you blog! :)

sarah M

the hucks said...

I just started to do it some more... I feel like it is more of a journal but the attention seeking side of me likes it being out there for all to see :)